Welcome to the website for the Raheny Car Boot Sale!
The car boot sale takes place in the grounds of All Saints’ Church, Raheny, which is located on the Howth Road in Raheny village – see “Location and Facilities” for further details. click here
There will be an indoor and outdoor Christmas Fair on the grounds/halls of All Saints Church in Raheny on 14th November from 10am to 3pm.
Stallholders are by invitation only which is to guarantee a variety of stalls selling jewellery, china, antiques, toys, books, clothes. It will bean opportunity to get a bargain in the lead up to Christmas while shopping in pleasant surroundings.
All proceeds raised by the Parish are in aid of parish funds
Come Visit Us!
This Car Boot Sales commenced in 2011, and were very popular. The sales are held to raise funds for the All Saints’ Church Roof Restoration project, which is underway.
There is no charge to come in and peruse and purchase – so please do come along, have a look and enjoy a cup of coffee!
The gates open at 8am and the Car Boot Sale will close up at 3pm.
Dates for 2016
Keep The Date
The dates for 2016 Car Boot Sales are as follows:
- Saturday 28th May
- Saturday 11th & 18th June
- Saturday 23rd July
- Saturday 6th & 20th August
- Saturday 3rd & 17th September
Please Note The Following
- NO BOOKING IS REQUIRED – pitches are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis on the morning of the Car Boot Sale.
- The fee for entry is €20 for a car and €25 for a van. Unfortunately, due to space restrictions, we cannot allow entry to trailers or horse boxes. This entry is payable on the gate - it would be very helpful if you have the exact change ready at the gate.
- No matter what the weather, the Car Boot Sales will go ahead, unless a cancellation is advertised.
- Gates will open at 8am for cars to enter the grounds.
- PLEASE NOTE that the church gate (which is normally closed) will be the entrance. This is an iron double gate in a stone wall. See map on “Location and Facilities”. This gate will remain closed until 8am. Please queue up to this gate on the same side of the road.
- Please note also that there will be NO ENTRANCE via the hall gateway, which is located adjacent to the corner of the Howth Road and Watermill Road.
- The grounds include some hard paved areas and some grassy areas. In the event that the weather has caused the grassy area to become very soft, it may be necessary to limit the parking to hard paved areas.
- Raheny Car Boot Sale reserve the right to close part of the grounds.
- The gate will remain open should you wish to arrive at any stage during the morning.
- Please make sure you bring your rubbish and unsold items home with you – we have no means of disposing of any debris left after the sale – thank you!
- We would ask that all vehicles vacate the site by 3.30pm.